[Artemisia] RE Coins, Tokens, etc

leishman10 at juno.com leishman10 at juno.com
Wed Oct 22 20:35:24 CDT 2003

I think Alexis has a great idea there...

This past event, I saw a gentleman pass a coin (or something) to someone
who was entertaining so exquisitely during feast... and I thought to
myself... what a terrific idea... and a great way for expressing your
thanks to this person for doing such a fine job.

I am not an expert, but I do suspect that it was customary to 'gift' a
person who pleases you greatly... and isn't that what this is all about?
Whether it be a coin or some other item, I like the idea and plan  to
implement it.(actually already have).  So, if you are gifted with some
small token from me... it is not because I am expected to do so... tis
because you did something that I really really liked ;0)

Thanks Alexis

In service
Bethoc