[Artemisia] RE Coins, Tokens, etc

raedwulf raedwulf at favorites.com
Wed Oct 22 21:14:47 CDT 2003

I know Laurel's and Pelican's use to hand out tokens throughout events
because I have received a couple, and I hope that it starts to happen again.
I know it always made me feel special!  I was wondering if just anyone could
do that?  Like if I gave out a 'token' for something I witnessed and thought
was outstanding, would it mean anything to the person even though I'm not a
Peer?

What are your thoughts?

HL Megen de la Beche