[Artemisia] Challenge Coins

Morgan Wolf morganwolf at sofast.net
Thu Oct 23 07:09:32 CDT 2003

Than how can you complain about what happened at the event?

So you shot a 1260, so what? How many arrows per round? How many rounds? What size target, and how scored?  Using a recurve with how many extras, stabilizer, sights, mechanical trigger, what else?  What kind of arrows?

You're like an olympic-style fencer who assumes he can beat the Dons because he's a fencer.  It's a different style, with different equipment.

I shot 71 out of 250 possible last week with an old, beat up rental bow, 5 mismatched, mixed graphite, aluminum, and fiberglass, ratty rental arrows, on a FITA 40cm target at 20 yards, and it was the first time I picked up a bow in more than 2 years.  When's the last time you shot bare bow?

I, like Constance, challenge you to put up or shut up.  I'll meet you on the archery field at Uprising, shooting IKAC standard, using borrowed equipment.  You can use any equipment you like, as long as it's SCA legal.

Morgan Blaidd Du
Protege and Ghillie to
Baron James Ulrich MacKellar and
Baroness Rachel Ashton

p.s.- anybody got a bow and some arrows I can borrow at Uprising?