[Artemisia] Coin making (shameless event plug)

Theodora (AKA Rachael) ladythea at myway.com
Thu Oct 23 11:57:59 CDT 2003

With all this talk about coins and tokens, I thought I would throw out the fact that things of this nature are being taught at Kingdom Collegium in Sentinels' Keep on November 8th.  For more information, please go to
http://moas.artemisia.sca.org

The class list there was current on October 15th.  In the next few days, the class schedule and class catalog should be available on the website.  I will be emailing that info to the web minister this afternoon.

If you have any questions, please email me privately.

In service to all Artemisia,
HL Theodora of Trebizond