[Artemisia] Artemisia Card game

julia.jackman-brink "julia.jackman-brink" at umontana.edu
Thu Oct 23 15:13:48 CDT 2003

Jeff Shultz wrote:

> Greeting all,
>
>        I was wondering if there is a current Artemisia deck of playing
> cards? It is a really neat idea that I have seen in other Kingdoms.

I don't think there is one for Artemisia, but I have a copy of the Tarot
deck that was created for one of the Loch Salann Anniversaries (10th
20th?).  That one is neat to decipher because there are alot of people
represented there that are no longer in Loch Salann. I can dig it out
some time if people are in BSK and want to see it.  ;)

Juliana