[Artemisia] Cote du Ciel Birthday Feast

raedwulf raedwulf at favorites.com
Thu Oct 23 18:40:18 CDT 2003

Hello everyone.  Here is the first draft of the feast (which will be prepared by Lady Meraud) to be held at the Shire of Cote du Ciel's Birthday Celebration-

1st Remove    Beef in Guiness with frumentry (a wheat dish kind of like rice)
                           Mushroom Pasties
                        Sallat (salad)

2nd Remove    Stewed Capon (a chicken dish)
                            Baked Turnips
                            Buttered greens (spinach and leeks)

There will also be an assortment of breads, butters, and cheeses.  There will also be a wonderful dessert that will be decided upon soon.

Feast reservations are due by November 23rd and can be sent to me.  My address is in the event announcement in the Sage, or you can email me for it.

Always for Artemisia,
HL Megen de la Beche
Kingdom Minister of the Lists