[Artemisia] Challenge Coins

Morgan Wolf morganwolf at sofast.net
Thu Oct 23 20:54:24 CDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "K. Stokesberry" <glchrist at srv.net>
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2003 6:52 PM
Subject: RE: [Artemisia] Challenge Coins

> > Everybody who plays with me knows it's about doing
> > your best to recreate and having some fun.
>
> I thought it was about drinking the most Scotch.
>
> Morgan
>

> I have always been of a mind that quality trumped quantity my friend.
>

> Finn

(remembering that horrid stuff Wulf  HeDey [or however he spells it] brought
to Sean's first Coronation)  you have a VERY good point my friend.

Of course, there was the preliminaries of a Scotch-tasting at the next
Uprising being planned last year at this time, perhaps.......

Morgan Blaidd Du
Protege and Ghillie to
Baron James Ulrich MacKellar and
Baroness Rachel Ashton