[Artemisia] OH the YEARS.

Brett S Bowen sheiksadiq at juno.com
Thu Oct 23 23:04:15 CDT 2003

Fall 1984, Atenveldt Crown Tourney at the Navel Sciences building in Loch
Salaan.  I was wearing a horrible tunic that I had hastily sewn together
out of some blue knit stretch polyester, over some blue jeans and
sneakers!  I watched in awe as SIR Brian Tarragon defeated Master Bogar
Solari in the final round, to become Crown Prince of Atenveldt.  I was
hooked.  I went to every event I could get to.  A few months later, Brian
& Adrianna were crowned.  Those were magical months.  I'll always
remember Adrianna as the first Queen of my SCA life, and all since, as
wonderful as most were, reigned, for me, in her shadow. :-(

Master Angus