[Artemisia] OH the YEARS.

Alice Gloria uggdeidra at lycos.com
Sat Oct 25 10:05:22 CDT 2003

How long has everyone (who is interseted in telling) been involved in this widest game?

Uggedei started in this game back in 1988 in the kingdom of Atlantia. He cannot remember the name of the shire that he was part of but remembers everyone that got him interested. I started in 1000 Eyes in 1990, and in 1993 we met at Uprising. So for us Ugg is at 15 years and I am at 13. Our children have spent all their lives in it and love it.
Deirdre of Kerry