[Artemisia] M. rambles (again)

Jeanine jeaninegrace at cableone.net
Sat Oct 25 14:39:20 CDT 2003

It really is amazing how Michael can bring all of these people out of the
woodwork.

I would suggest that you be careful what you post, as I distinctly remember
a note from you a while back in which you stated that you would refuse an
AoA if offered and that you had made sure the Crown knew about it.

And Alexis, the token idea is great.  My lord and sweetie, Sir Etienne,
saves up site tokens and collects others that are period in nature just to
give out to notable people at events.  Especially to kids and/or mundane
folk who are watching - great way to bring them into the 'atmosphere'

Ja'mala

Michael

PS> I PERSONALLY had a king tell me that I would never get an AoA because of
who
       my knight was.  Fifteen years later I am still playing as my schedule
permits but
       when it comes to the SCA or trying to do my dream, most people would
tell me to
       try for a possible once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.