[Artemisia] Re: OH the YEARS

Morgan Wolf morganwolf at sofast.net
Sun Oct 26 05:58:09 CST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Julia H. West" <julia.west at sff.net>
To: <artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 25, 2003 10:47 PM
Subject: [Artemisia] Re: OH the YEARS

> Morgan Blaidd Du said
>
> > You are one of the founders of Loch Salann, and Artemisia?
>
> > (assumes appropriate position)
> >
> > We're not worthy!!!  We're not worthy!!! We're not worthy!!!
>
> Snarf!  Hey, I haven't been here for a long time.  Save the groveling for
the royalty.  I's just folks.

> RyL

So are They, they just have a pointy hat.  I respect the Position, and often
I respect the person, and occassionally they coincide and I respect the
Person, but not always.  Sometimes they're just tolerable for a period of
time.

Would I be right in inferring from your previous signatures that you have a
tafod Cymru?

Morgan Blaidd Du
Protege and Ghillie to
Baron James Ulrich MacKellar and