[Artemisia] More info on Collegium

Theodora (AKA Rachael) ladythea at myway.com
Mon Oct 27 10:23:09 CST 2003

 Greetings, all. The following is the full day's schedule for Collegium.  If you have any questions, please contact me off list. 9:00AM - Site opens and class registration begins9:30AM - Brief announcement court10AM - 1PM Classes1PM - 2PM Lunch break2PM - 6PM Classes6PM - 8PM Dinner Break8PM - Court and general revelry (possible peer circle following court pending TRM wishes)11PM Site closes Anyone who can help with music and/or leading of Court Dancing, please contact me right away. Thank you.HL TheodoraEvent Steward, Kingdom Collegium