[Artemisia] Artemisian A&S Collegium

AnnaMarie Lubow wolfsong at ida.net
Mon Oct 27 08:24:26 CST 2003

Greetings:

It is with great excitement that I bring news of a wonderful addition to my fiber class for Collegium.  I have recently received a set of 27 wool skeins for embroidery that have been dyed with the same dye lot recipes as were used in the time of Queen Elizabeth I.  The company I purchased these from in England does restoration work for various museums and has taken great care to match dye lots to the original fibers in the pieces they are working on.

If you have any interest in what colors looked like pre 1600, stop by to see these wonderful fibers.

Kristianne