[Artemisia] A Thank You and a Request . . .

Sue / KyneWynn kynewynn at iglide.net
Wed Oct 22 15:18:59 CDT 2003

Greetings Good Gentles ,

As Toy's For Tot's draws near, (November 1st in Arrows' Flight, details at: http://home.byu.net/~jem43/sca/ )  I want to thank those of you who have stepped up to volunteer in helping out, many things are already taken care of.  I still need help with the following:

Serving Feast -- Ian, (I need more volunteers for this.)
List Mistress -- I need  volunteer's for Heavy and Rapier fighting
Arts & Sciences  Display/Competition  (Karinna would you do this?)
Reeve -- Achelyna  (are you going to be there?)
Classes -- I need someone to coordinate this
Dancing -- I need someone to teach/lead the dancing after feast  (Loch Salan Musician's Guild,  are you interested in playing?)
Transportation of Toys -- Baron Ulrich (please let me know if I need to make other arrangements)
Publicity --Everyone -- please invite someone to come with you. . .
Donating Items to the bag raffle,  everyone who can

If you can assist in any of these area's please let me know asap.
Warmest Thanks in Advance,
YIS,
KyneWynn