[Artemisia] Scotch

LadyPDC at aol.com LadyPDC at aol.com
Mon Oct 27 15:03:08 CST 2003

In a message dated 10/27/2003 12:28:09 PM Mountain Standard Time,
morganwolf at sofast.net writes:
Non-command decision:  The Scotch/Irish tasting to be held in the Barony
Ashton pavilion on a night yet to be determined at Uprising will be those two
whiskeys only.
Gee, and here I was thinking it might be a good time to bring some of the
period cordials based in Dimple Pinch Scotch for tasting among those with
discerning tastes.  Guess I will have to find some other sots ..... errrr .... guinea
pigs .....  no make that .... hmmmm ...... test subjects? ...... no that
doesn't work either ......connoisseurs?

Any volunteers?

Lady Constance de la Rose
Baron of Loch Salann