[Artemisia] Lamb recipes

Mary Hodges hodgemary at onewest.net
Mon Oct 27 19:26:30 CST 2003

Surely, you would be most welcome.

Many moons ago, we in 1000 Eyes cooked a whole lamb on a grill made by
one Sikman the Stout.  And a pig, I'm sure there was another outdoor
feast with a whole pig.  And another one at Fall Creek Campground group
site where some people cooked a pig luau style and buried it.  It was
fabulous.  You know, we could have  Coronation or Crown out of doors-the
weather in October is at least as good as Uprising, with a Feast, a real
Feast.  Just think what food we could have!

I was just thinking, are these recipes period?  Grilling is period,
garlic is period, lamb is period-does that make these period recipes?

Jehane