[Artemisia] Wormwood

Sandra Holladay sandrah at surfbest.net
Tue Oct 28 07:14:30 CST 2003

This sounds great, Shauna.  Can you work it all up into a stand alone
article for the Kingdom History Page (with dates if possible -- or at least
approximate dates)? Your article on "Artemisian College of Heralds - a short
history" lists names to the positions, but not the history of the names
themselves.

Lady Marisa
Kingdom of Artemisia Web Minister