[Artemisia] Re: Oh the Years

LadyPDC at aol.com LadyPDC at aol.com
Tue Oct 28 15:18:07 CST 2003

In a message dated 10/28/2003 11:38:41 AM Mountain Standard Time,
badsquire at yahoo.com writes:
Constance would swim in his armor, anyhow!
*evil grin*

Isabeau
Constance has always heard that swimming in armor was a good way to commit
suicide. <g>  Besides, my voice isn't deep enough to be a baron.  (and Edward
could tell you that I don't fight fair - hey no one told me that I had to have a
special tip on the sword before I could try to stab him with it - though the
picture of him almost bending in half to avoid that stab from a lady fighting
him in a helmet and a velvet gown is highly amusing)  (one of my first Toys
for Tot's events and one which I still remember as being the best event I have
ever attended)

Lady Constance de la Rose
Barony of Loch Salann
Kingdom of Artemisia