[Artemisia] Period Quiz

Naima ladywolf89 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 29 12:01:01 CST 2003

I was asked by a professor who teaches a "history of
the middle ages" class if I knew who the two young men
were that King Edward II had as lovers and how he died
-- Of course I did not know all the specifics of his
boy lovers (he told me the answer tho), but I KNEW how
he died

Does anyone else know? Not for the faint hearted!

*just changing a subject because I wanted to lol*

Naima

=====
Sayyida Naima bint Rashid al-Andalusiyya, CGP
Shire of Bronzehelm
Kingdom of Artemisia

Don't let other people's littleness bring out the littleness in you!