[Artemisia] Period Quiz

Iohne MacDhaibhidh iohne_macdhaibhidh at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 29 14:03:49 CST 2003

Piers Gaveston & Hugh Dispenser.  Edward the II was
murdered in Berkeley castile in September of 1327, 9
months after being deposed by his son Edward III.
Edward II is the simpering prince portrayed in
Braveheart.

--- Naima <ladywolf89 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I was asked by a professor who teaches a "history of
> the middle ages" class if I knew who the two young
> men
> were that King Edward II had as lovers and how he
> died
> -- Of course I did not know all the specifics of his
> boy lovers (he told me the answer tho), but I KNEW
> how
> he died
>
> Does anyone else know? Not for the faint hearted!
>
> *just changing a subject because I wanted to lol*
>
> Naima
>
> =====
> Sayyida Naima bint Rashid al-Andalusiyya, CGP
> Shire of Bronzehelm
> Kingdom of Artemisia
>
> Don't let other people's littleness bring out the
> littleness in you!

=====
Si hoc legere scis numium eruditionis habes.
Pluralitas non est ponenda sine neccesitate.
Terream non malas.