[Artemisia] Yamatori

HL Isabeau de Sevingy badsquire at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 1 11:20:47 CST 2004

Hi there Robert,
Weren't you on the Aerie when it was Yahoo? When that whole thing hit the toilet, we hashed and rehashed over and over that there was no conspiracy, that Yumatori-san wasn't the Evil Over Seer (that's me) and that it was just a techno glitch.
It's probabley a techo glitch this time too!
HL Isabeau de Sevingy, Graft of Lamb Tissue
Original and sole Evil Ever Seer for the Shire of Gryphon's Lair!

Robert Woodruff <robertw at sisna.com> wrote:
Hello, just wondering if you are going to let me post to the list yet. How long is the waiting period? What are the qualifications for being a member of the list and or posting to the list?
What's really going on here? Should I think that there is a conspiracy? It has been a very long time since I requested to be part of the list. I am a paid member of the SCA and part of the Kingdom. So what's really going on?