[Artemisia] Fabric suggestion

WLLIAM DEBATES wdebates at msn.com
Fri Apr 2 10:27:25 CST 2004

I wish my wife was up right now.  She could give you more insight.  My suggestion would be to take it to a dry cleaners.  They often do a test to make sure the fabric is acceptable to either washing or dry cleaning.  Ask them to do the test and if they know what they are doing they will be glad to assist you.  My wife worked for a laundry company for a few years.

You might give that a try.  They could possibly tell you what kind of fabric it might be.

Guillaume