[Artemisia] Terence's Artemisian Tales

Bruce Padget bapadget at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 5 13:40:18 CDT 2004

Well, not exactly what you're after, but I know an
Italian of no particular importance who went so far as
to take part of his name from a buffoonish figure in
the Decameron.  (Yeah, that Decameron -- the book
Canterbury Tales wants to be when it grows up :D)

Regards,
Niccolo Gianfigliazzi Genovese
Abbastanza Buon Non E Abbastanza Buono
bapadget at yahoo.com