[Artemisia] TEST

HL Isabeau de Sevingy badsquire at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 5 16:47:31 CDT 2004

Looks to me like your attempt to join the list failed. I'd try the process again. There may be a glitch with sisna. Have you opened a yahoo account to test a join to this group with? (I specify yahoo only because it's a free and easy way to see if it's glitch with your ISP)
Isabeau

Robert Woodruff <robertw at sisna.com> wrote:
Your mail to 'Artemisia' with the subject

Re: [Artemisia] Entrants and Judges Needed

The reason it is being held:

Post by non-member to a members-only list

notification of the moderator's decision. If you would like to cancel

http://lists.gallowglass.org/mailman/confirm/artemisia/5d2cecb8d4e70e9462e5a530c4b13b2e300bab1a