[Artemisia] Bard Of Artemisia Competition

Auraelia de Medici auraeliade at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 7 16:41:43 CDT 2004

Greetings to the Bards and Would-Be-Bards of the
Kingdom!

The Bard of Artemisia Competition will be held during
the feast following Crown Tournament.  This will be
held in Loch Salann.  Information regarding the event
can be found on the sage or from postings to this
board.

I invite anyone who has talent to share, a desire to
serve our illustrius King and Queen, and would like to
hold one of the most beautiful pieces of Kingdom
Regalia (The cloak of the Bard of Artemisia) to
participate that night.  The King and Queen will
choose the next bard from the contestants.

There will be a sign up sheet that night for
interested parties to sign up.  I would ask you limit
your performances to 5 minutes or less.  This is
because from the response I've already got, there will
be a lot of contestants.

Any type of bardic art is welcome to vie for this
title.  You can sing, tell a story, solo an
instrument, juggle, recite a poem...any number of
different things.

I would ask that if you are considering participating,
that you contact me with what your name, what you will
perform, and the estimated time.  This will allow me
to compile a tentative list knowing how many people we
may have in the contest.

Please contact me by e-mail at auraeliade at yahoo.

If you have questions or suggestions, please feel free
to contact me.

Thank you,

Lady Auraelia de Medici
Bard of Artemisia