[Artemisia] Re: lady moms surgery

Naima ladywolf89 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 8 11:07:52 CDT 2004

heya lady mom :) trust me i know EXACTLY how you are
feeling --- well ok not exactly because my surgery was
on my left shoulder and I'm right handed :)

did you have scope or did they have to open your
shoulder to do the work?  Wishing you all the best in
recovery, it may take time but you get there trust me
:)

huggs

Naima

=====
Sayyida Naima bint Rashid al-Andalusiyya, CGP
Shire of Bronzehelm
Kingdom of Artemisia

Don't let other people's littleness bring out the littleness in you!