[Artemisia] Crown Tournament & Invitation from Her Royal Majesty

Kerri Kennison kerrik at globaltrav.com
Mon Apr 12 18:04:58 CDT 2004

Greetings Citizens of Artemisia from Kortland,  Queen of these Laurel
lands.

I hope this missive finds all well as We prepare for their long journey
to the Barony of Loch Salann.  His Majesty has called for a tournament
to determine who shall sit the Gryphon Thrones in our stead and many
able bodied combatants have answered.  This list is closed, the banners
are to be raised and the combatants shall be announced soon.

I would like to extend an invitation to all those individuals who finish
the list early or are not competing for the Crown of Artemisia to enter
into a Tournament of Roses to be held in conjunction of Crown
Tournament.  We ask that all manner of honor and chivalry be represented
through out the day as I am to choose the newest carrier of the Shield
of Chivalry.

We look forward to seeing on and all at Crown Tournament.

Kortland
Artemisia Gloriana