[Artemisia] Hello all

Dame Rachel (Thaya Shaeffer) damethaya at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 13 15:28:05 CDT 2004

Welcome good Brother to the Kingdom of Artemisia, of which the mundane area of Salt Lake City is definately a part.  We are glad to have you.
Shalom,
Dame Rachel Ravenlock
Barony of Arn Hold (SW Idaho)
Kingdom of Artemisia

optimus crime <kernelpines at hotmail.com> wrote:
My name is Levi Pines and I am just starting out on the SCA trip. I am in
Salt Lake City so I hope I am posting to the correct board! Any tips or
suggestions would be great, have a good one!

SCA:  Dame Rachel Ravenlock, OP
Legal: Mrs. Thaya G. Shaeffer
Kingdom of Artemisia, Barony of Arn Hold
(208) 322-3444 before 9:00pm MST please!
“I know that God only gives me as much as I can handle,
I simply never knew He thought so highly of my abilities.”
- Mother Theresa