[Artemisia] Pennsic

shilo11 at mail.com shilo11 at mail.com
Tue Apr 13 21:54:30 CDT 2004

Warm greetings unto Thomas,

> I'll be there this year. Hopefully the Artemisian
> encampment will be more than one squire this year...
> =). Those gift baskets are heavy!
>
> Thomas

So happy to hear that! My husband and I just sent in
our pre-reg this week. Lord Morlon is going with us.
We were hoping to camp with Artemisia but was not
sure if anyone went to Pennsic from the kingdom. We
have not heard anything, so we may end up camping
with Ealdomere (friends from long ago) unless you
would like to set up camp with us. Where do you hail
from, we have one seat in the Jeep free if you would
care to split fuel expenses. Will leave on Fri, Aug 6 to
return on Sun. Aug 22.

Yes, we will miss Griffin's Fury but at least we will be
able to do Uprising in June.

Regards,
Rowena of Falkirk,
Shire Silver Keep