[Artemisia] RE: Artemisia Digest, Vol 7, Issue 13

optimus crime kernelpines at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 14 17:02:38 CDT 2004

Dear Mia,

   TAXES! I didn't realize it was this close to the tax deadline. I have to
finish up my taxes tonight, so regretably I will not be able to come to
fighter practice despite how excited I am to come. I apologize for that! I
will most definitely want to come on Saturday to the tourney, what time does
it start? I live downtown is it close to there? Thanks for you help! I am
bummed, but can't have the good ol government coming down on me.

Sincerely,

Levi Pines