[Artemisia] Crown crashspace for 5

Sandra Holladay sandrah at surfbest.net
Wed Apr 14 21:50:39 CDT 2004

Hmmm, I responded to this earlier but my message must be lost in hyperspace.
My message read:

Hey Tanglcrasher,

You are welcome to stay with us if you don't find anyone else.  We are
approximately 1 1/2 hours from the site (North Ogden).  Some FYI's: we have
cats and my mom (who lives with us) smokes (but she does do it outside).
Our office/library/guest room is a work in progress (we are currently
working on the closet, then the molding, then the inspection and it's done).
We can move the bed in for the weekend though.  We also have a futon couch
and a queen size futon we use for camping.

As I said, we are a bit away from the site, but you can crash if you don't
find anyone closer and cats and an occasional whif of smoke doesn't bother
you or yours.

Lady Marisa and Master Corwin
sandrah at surfbest.net

P.S. we have plenty of bathrooms as well.