[Artemisia] Gryphon's Prize entry time

HL Isabeau de Sevingy badsquire at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 14 21:33:31 CDT 2004

An open letter to the gentle who emailed me asking this very question and to everyone who might be interested...

Greetings,

Some kind gentle emailed me inquiring as to the exact time of the morning A&S entrants would be allowed in the building to set up. In the craziest burst of mundania to hit in a long while, I've been unable to get to my computer correspondance as often as is usual for me. It is slowing now and will be back on pace by the end of the week. However, in the crush of incoming emails, this one was lost and I can not remember who sent it.

Therefore, to all who would come to the 1st Annual Gryphon's Prize Regional Arts and Sciences Competition and enter, the doors will open for you to set up promptly at 8:30am.

My sincere regrets at the lateness of this answer.

HL Isabeau de Sevingy
(autocrat)