[Artemisia] Regarding Fury

Pam Jones sca_redhawk at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 15 09:54:04 CDT 2004

yes.. tell all about dragons tear.  it has been changed this year to a 4 yes 4 day event.  diffenetly worth the travel time to montana.
speaking of gryphons fury, if folks still want to have it, i am sure stan wrym would love to put in a bid for the event.  GF was always just a blast.  i would hate to see it end..
redhawk