[Artemisia] Artemisia Royal Encampment (was Pennsic)

Shawn Rasch bubbascr at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 16 09:03:23 CDT 2004

Well I understand that This isn't an offical mean for the kingdom to
comunicate, But I don't get the sage forwarded to me from MT so this list is
the only way I can know what is going on in the kingdom.  I am planning on
attending Pensic, and My wife and I would like to camp with other
Artemisians.  If anyone has info please put it on the list.

mlord hans