[Artemisia] Barbarian Bash

John Lawler woodmancreations at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 21 09:16:52 CDT 2004

Greetings from Lord Ely, Autocrat for Barbarian Bash!

Just a reminder that Bash is just a few days away and things are looking
great. Here is the menu for the weekend so as to entice you further to
venture North to the Shire of Crystal Crags. One thing is for sure up here
"if you leave hungry its your own darn fault". Please note that this feast
is very informal as we are Barbarians! But the food is... (And I can say IS
since I have had the pleasure of sampling..just a bit)... WONDERFUL. A
delight to the tastebuds! We are making enough food to feed an Army so bring
yours with you! Lots of fun activities are planned from fighting to calsses
to kids adventures. Come camp out under the huge Montana sky in a lush
forest with beautiful views. Also PLEASE feel free to forward this to our
friends in other kingdoms as well. Hope to see you in a few days.

Lord Ely

BARBARIAN BASH FEAST

FRIDAY

SOUP (No ordinary soup here...very hearty and delicious)
CRACKERS/CHIPS
SHREDDED CHEESE

SATURDAY

BREAKFAST
ITALIAN OMELETE
SAUSAGE
BACON
BISCUITS
FLAVORED MUFFINS

LUNCH

COLD CUT SANDWICHES……TURKEY, HAM, ROAST BEEF
SLICED CHEESES……SWISS, CHEDDAR, PEPPER JACK
CRACKERS/CHIPS
OLIVES
FRUIT…GRAPES, ORANGES, APPLES, WATERMELON, CANTELOPE, BANANAS, HONEY DEW
PEANUTBUTTER & JELLY SANDWICHES….FOR THE KIDS (And NO is the answer before
any adults ask!)
COOKIES

DINNER

ANTIPASTI
TOMATO TOASTS
FRIED MOZZERELLA
ROASTED GARLIC PASTE & OLIVE OIL ( FOR DIPPING BREADS)
SALAD…..PASTA & CAESAR

MAIN COURSES
CHICKEN PARMESEAN
BAKED ZITI
MEATBALLS
ITALIAN SAUSAGES
RAVIOLI…MEAT & CHEESE FLAVORED

2 KINDS OF SAUCE…..RED & WHITE
GARLIC BREAD……FRENCH & SOURDOUGH

DESSERT
BREAD PUDDING
BANANA PUDDING MERANGUE (sp)
CHOCOLATE CREAM CHEESE LAYERED DESSERT
TIRAMISU (1 CHOCOLATE 1 PLAIN)
COOKIES

SUNDAY

BREAKFAST

OATMEAL
BISCUITS………& ANY LEFT OVER SAUSAGE & BACON FROM SATURDAY

An Irishman is never drunk as long as he can still hold on to one blade of
grass and not fall off the face of the earth!