[Artemisia] Lost At Crown posting Attempt #4

Biancaraven at aol.com Biancaraven at aol.com
Thu Apr 22 13:17:25 CDT 2004

I lost a black shower bag somewhere around the ladies' restroom at Crown
Tourney yesterday.
The bag contains a pair of prescription glasses, a contact case, hairbrush,
some makeup and other miscellaneous girly junk.
This is a newer presctiption of glasses, and I tore my contact lens last
night so it is very important that I get this back ASAP.
If anyone found it, or knows who has it (it was not in the church when the
autocrats locked up, nor was it turned in to them) PLEASE contact me.

My home number is 801-394-9551.  Please suffer through the recorded answering
machine's message and leave your message.  I appreciate it!

Thanks,
Bianca