[Artemisia] Uprising XVIII Pre-Registration

John Gibson scjd at poboxes.com
Fri Apr 23 23:44:32 CDT 2004

Just thought I'd offer a reminder to get those Pre-Registrations in for
Uprising XVIII since the cut-off date for checks is April 31, 2004.  After
that date you will need to send cash, cashiers check, or money order.
Remember Pre-registration closes completely May 20th, and I'd love to see
everyone registered before then.  If you need forms or any other
information, it can be found on the uprising web site
(http://www.uprisingwar.org)

  See you all at Uprising for one of the biggest events of the year!

Lord John Gilson, HUH?
Locksmith, Baroness's Musketeer,
Provost & GU Black Wing Company,
Rapier Marshal, Barony of One Thousand Eyes, Artemisia