[Artemisia] Gryphon's Prize, May 1st (Classes and website)

HL Isabeau de Sevingy badsquire at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 24 08:03:30 CDT 2004

Greetings all,

Preparations for the 1st Annual Gryphon's Prize Competition are well on the way. In putting together a schedule of classes for Saturday, I have found that I have had some cancellations, subsequently, I have openings for teachers!

If you would like to teach a class at Gryphon's Prize, please let me know ASAP. As there will be a wide variety of folks, from all over the kingdom, this is a great time to give the class you've been teaching locally a 'road show' trial. It's also a great opportunity to share information with folks that don't always get to your neck of the woods.

If there is a class you'd like to see, or you know of someone who teaches a class you'd like me to request them to teach at this event, please also let me know.

The website for the event has been updated, you may find it through the Kingdom website or by going directly to www.freewebs.com/gryphons_prize

My thanks,

Isabeau