[Artemisia] Uprising XVIII Pre-Registration

Sue / KyneWynn kynewynn at iglide.net
Sat Apr 24 12:59:25 CDT 2004

Hey,  we get an extra day in April?  Wooohooo! . . .  and to think I thought
there were only 30 . . . .  but maybe we should get  the pre-registration's
sent in by the 30th of April. :)
(all said with a humor)
KyneWynn
(who won't be pre-registering because I don't know if I will be able to get
out of the evil clutches of mundania to attend Uprising,  yet.)