[Artemisia] Heraldic Reports

Adam Phelps mtcowboy at sofast.net
Mon Apr 26 23:53:44 CDT 2004

I am cross posting this in hopes that if the ones it is intended for cannot receive it, perhaps others of the area will, and pass along the information

Greetings to the heralds of Artemisia, and the general populace - Ambrosios Hellines, Sage Herald for the Glorious Kingdom of Artemisia does send his best.

I have so far only received three (3) reports from the local heralds' offices, and it does make my heart ache.

The deadline each month is the 25th, and my report for Kingdom is due the 1st of the following month

Please, please, PLEASE get it in ASAP!!  You would be doing the Hellenistic body good.

In Service
Ambrosios Hellines
Sage Herald, Kingdom of Artemisia