[Artemisia] Barbarian Bash

John Lawler woodmancreations at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 27 11:04:33 CDT 2004

Greetings from your Barbarian Bash autocrat!

To everyone who attended...THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! This years Bash
was one of the best ever. To all of my volunteers a huge THANK YOU as well.
Congratulations to the Shire of Crystal Crags' Heavy Weapons Champion...
Baron Llywellyn from Sentinels Keep! A great turnout for the tournament and
for the fighting scenarios as well. The Mongols from An Tir put together a
huge and VERY period encampment that was stunning! I hope that everyone had
a great time and the Crags look forward to hosting you all again in the near
future. Once again thank you to all who made this happen, without great
members such as you this would never have happened.

On the back of the gate books is a comment page. PLease take some time and
tell me what you thought about the event and how we could make it better and
how we could make the site better. We seriously want to know, because we
want to serve you better. Just drop it in the mail: Ely of Castle SilverOak
280 Trap Rd. Columbia Falls MT 59912, or just let me know at the next event
where you see me.

Yours in service

Lord Ely of Castle SilverOak

An Irishman is never drunk as long as he can still hold on to one blade of
grass and not fall off the face of the earth!