[Artemisia] Medieval Iron Chef- More information

HL Isabeau de Sevingy badsquire at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 1 11:49:23 CDT 2004

Greeting all,

As the summer progresses we are rapidly approaching time for Medieval Iron Chef AS XXXIX. I do appreciate folks patience with me. As most of you have heard by now, I returning to the University recently. Unfortuantely, I made one small error, 6 units on a summer semester is the same as 12 in the fall. So, as a result, I have found myself working 90 hour weeks for the past 2 1/2 months. Finals are this coming week and then I head to Oregon to work out the details of some family obligations. I return for Iron Chef and then I think I'll sleep for a few weeks, before starting a FAR more reasonable fall semester..

In the mean time, and somewhat later than I had hoped, I have the website for Iron Chef up and running. Please forgive me any stupid typos, I'm pretty rummy this weekend, I had an adventure at the ER on Friday and am still recovering.

Everything you should need for the event is there, but if you find something missing, please contact me immediately at this badsquire yahoo email address. Even during finals and the following week in Oregon, I shall be checking my email several times a day.

The site:   www.freewebs.com/ironchef/

Many thanks and I really look forward to seeing folks come out for this lovely event. Dancing, food, the heat of battle with real knives. The best evening this summer!

Isabeau