[Artemisia] Dance roundtable at Collegium

julia.jackman-brink "julia.jackman-brink" at umontana.edu
Mon Aug 2 09:02:49 CDT 2004

Rebecca Mikkelsen wrote:

> I see that a dance roundtable discussion has been scheduled for
> Collegium.  Is this European dance?
> Has someone volunteered to lead the discussion?

At this point there was enough interest to block out time, but noone
volunteered to moderate it or organize it. I suspect that there will be
the usual dance supects and people attending will just need to do a
quick organization and introductions when they arrive. There will be
tables and such for you. If you all need more info on the Estrella War
Point let me know, the details are still being negotiated but I'll have
some of the basics with me on Saturday. :)

Juliana
KMOAS