[Artemisia] Food resource

Joe Gawron jgawron at rmci.net
Wed Aug 4 18:29:50 CDT 2004

        For those interested in period cooking resources, and perhaps
don't know about this,

> [Ears perk up]  Never heard of it.  What is the Food Manuscript
> Project?  What does it involve?  How long has it been going on?  etc.

You can find it here:
http://members.aol.com/renfrowcm/msproj.html
It's been going on for at least a couple of years.  Basically it's a
group of volunteers, translating, proof reading and webbing historic
culinary manuscripts for the benefit of everyone.  They're always
looking for more volunteers, if anyone else would like to play :-)

        With Iron Chef coming up, I thought this timely.

    Joie to all,
     brendan