[Artemisia] Food resource

HL Isabeau de Sevingy badsquire at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 4 23:26:45 CDT 2004

Oooo! Thank you! This is very cool.

Isabeau
(Thurs, 8am study group, 5pm final, pack car. Friday, 7:30am final, 14 hour drive to parents house. Saturday, sleep...)

Joe Gawron <jgawron at rmci.net> wrote:

For those interested in period cooking resources, and perhaps
don't know about this,

> [Ears perk up] Never heard of it. What is the Food Manuscript
> Project? What does it involve? How long has it been going on? etc.

You can find it here:
http://members.aol.com/renfrowcm/msproj.html
It's been going on for at least a couple of years. Basically it's a
group of volunteers, translating, proof reading and webbing historic
culinary manuscripts for the benefit of everyone. They're always
looking for more volunteers, if anyone else would like to play :-)

With Iron Chef coming up, I thought this timely.

Joie to all,
brendan