[Artemisia] Iron Chef and contacting me...

HL Isabeau de Sevingy badsquire at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 6 06:00:31 CDT 2004

Greetings all!

Last night was my first final and I'm happy to report that I may have done very, very well. Early this morning is my other final. I should be done and headed on the road to Oregon by 9:30am. I am not expected to arrive until quite late tonight.

Therefore, and actually regarding Iron Chef, please email me with any questions you may have, but I will not be able to answer them until Saturday morning (pacific time).

Happy friday and wish me luck!
Isabeau