[Artemisia] Iron Chef Registration Deadline!!!

LadyPDC at aol.com LadyPDC at aol.com
Sun Aug 8 01:32:27 CDT 2004

In a message dated 8/7/2004 10:22:28 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
badsquire at yahoo.com writes:

Well,  off to sit on the deck to sit and watch the world go by. Deer,
mountain lions,  duck, geese, swans, night hawks, squirrels, chipmunks and golfers
make this  high mountain retreat a very, very fine place for a  rest.

Hmmm, putting out the above list would really worry me if I were a  competing
team.  Sounds like a list of possible secret ingredients.   Of course I would
be even more worried if I were a golfer. <g>

(why do I have this picture of Isabeau driving back from An Tir with three
golfers strapped to the roof of her vehicle?)

Constance