[Artemisia] Arabian Nights Event

Willa - Rose yasmeena at juno.com
Mon Aug 9 11:59:55 CDT 2004

Greetings Ely,
Guillaume and I are planning on attending your event. There also is
another event happening that weekend for me in your neighborhood, horse
archery. I"m intending to make an appearance at both and have a few
questions for you.

1) Will your sis be at your event? I hope so, I have great plans for her
(selfish and playful grins) and I'd like to begin her Marshals training
at this time, that is, if she has the desire to do so.
2) If she is available for the weekend, would she have an interest in
attending the horse archery training event too? Mounted archery is part
of the SCA horse games and this certainly would be a great opportunity
for her.
3) If she is amenable to attending the horse archery training event, she
would need to bring a horse. Can she do this and would she be willing to
share the mount with me? I am not able to bring any of my own horses this
trip. LMK and I'll send her more info on the training.
4) I am assuming it will be okay to bring my hound, but I ask formally
here, is he allowed?

Thank you for your time. I'm looking forward to this event.
Yasmeena

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 12:20:29 -0700 "John Lawler"
<woodmancreations at hotmail.com> writes:

> Greetings unto the populaces of Artemisia and AnTir! It is with
> great
> pleasure that the Brotherhood of The Black Unicorn (AKA The
> Brotherhood)
> present to you a fantastic weekend of battles and parties and
> costumes in an
> Arabian flare! AUGUST 13, 14, & 15. Some of you may remember last
> years'
> event that is affectionately referred to as the Pirate Party which
> was held
> when Gryphon's Fury was cancelled due to the fires. Since last years
> party
> many people have asked for a repeat. So for those of us not
> attending
> Pennsic, a fun alternative is available. This is NOT an official SCA
> event
> so come on up and have some fun. There will be numerous battle
> scenarios,
> the Brotherhood house Carl tourney and a Werewolf hunt. We are
> setting up
> castle scenarios that fighters can move from one to another without
> any
> setup. All the scenarios will be pre-set. There is going to be a
> large
> encampment with a central fire pit for the dancers and for all party
> goers.
> This event should absolutely be an affair not to miss! Come on up
> and party
> in the Crags!
>
> The location is Castle SilverOak, 280 Trap Rd. Columbia Falls. MT
> (Shire of
> Crystal Crags). Look in the Sage for directions to either Barbarian
> Bash or
> Gallow Games. They are held at the same location. Otherwise email me
> for
> specific directions from where you are.
>
> The Fee....$5.00. That's it! (gotta cover the privy costs!) Water is
>
> available, bring your own food.
>
> So from all of the Brotherhood we bid you good travels and we will
> see you
> soon!
>

> An Irishman is never drunk as long as he can still hold on to one
> blade of
> grass and not fall off the face of the earth!

Mu'allemah Yasmeena, OL, OP, Cd'O, etc.
"The Equestrian Mistress"
Minister of the Royal Stables of Artemisia
Mounted Companion of the Lance of St. Anne
http://lanceofstanne.homestead.com/yasmeena.html