[Artemisia] VIRUS ALERT

Auraelia de Medici auraeliade at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 9 13:28:08 CDT 2004

There have been a couple of e-mails on the Yahoo SCA
lists that have no subject line and when opened
contain a .zip file and the words New Price.

DO NOT OPEN THIS.  I'm not certain which virus it is,
but it is a virus.  Delete this e-mail.  I didn't get
it, but I recognize the symptoms.

Good common sense says to not open any attachments
from people you don't know.  Be careful opening even
those you know, unless you know what the attechment
is.

Make certain you have a virus scanning software on
your computer and update it regularly!

Happy Computing!
Lady Auraelia