[Artemisia] VIRUS ALERT

Raven DuLoche RavenDuLoche at FaeWood.org
Mon Aug 9 16:46:14 CDT 2004

I've been getting a ton of these with various subject lines and short
teasers in the body to try to get you to open it, or sometimes the body
is blank.  But they usually have some sort of a weblink and a message
about some sort of virus software.  I don't know if any of the links are
legit since I don't check them out, but they try to look really
official.  I have been amazed at the lengths they have gone to.  At any
rate - what Lady Auraelia said - don't open them.

Raven

(Raven Duloche)